Visual Interpretation of mLife Verify Results
• Two lines appear. One line visible in the control region (C), and another line visible in the test region (T).
• This indicates the drug concentration is below the detectable level.
• One line appears in the control region (C). No line appears in the test region (T).
• The lack of a line in the test region (T) indicates a presumptive positive result for the corresponding drug of that specific test region.
• Control line fails to appear.
• Insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural techniques are the most likely reason for control line failure.