top of page
Watch our instructional video on how to use the mLife Verify device.
Visual Interpretation of mLife Verify Results
• Two lines appear. One line visible in the control region (C), and another line visible in the test region (T).
• This indicates the drug concentration is below the detectable level.
• One line appears in the control region (C). No line appears in the test region (T).
• The lack of a line in the test region (T) indicates a presumptive positive result for the corresponding drug of that specific test region.
• Control line fails to appear.
• Insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural techniques are the most likely reason for control line failure.
Saliva is more sensitive for SARS-CoV-2 detection in COVID-19 patients than nasopharyngeal swabs
Efforts to control SARS-CoV-2, the novel coronavirus causing COVID-19 pandemic, dependon accurate and rapid diagnostic testing. These tests must be ( 1 ) sensitive to mild andasymptomatic infections to promote effective self isolation and reduce transmission withinhigh risk groups 1; ( 2 ) consistent to reliably monitor disease progression and aid clinicaldecisions 2; and ( 3 ) scalable to inform local and national public health policies, such as when
social distancing measures can be safely relaxed.
Consistent Detection of 2019 Novel
Coronavirus in Saliva
The 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) was detected in the
self-collected saliva of 91.7% (11/12) of patients. Serial saliva
viral load monitoring generally showed a declining trend. Live
virus was detected in saliva by viral culture. Saliva is a promising
noninvasive specimen for diagnosis, monitoring, and infection
control in patients with 2019-nCoV infection.
bottom of page